Registration is only open to school groups that previously applied for a place and have received an Access Code to book their tickets.
For YoMo 2019 we still have some places left for school groups that are willing to come on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon from 13:00 until 16:30. Contact us for more information.
There are three steps to the school group registration process:
- Register the Lead Booker
- Register all students
- Register all teachers
Step 1: Register the Lead Booker
Your Lead Booker is the person we will contact during the registration process and when planning your visit. He/she will be responsible for coordinating your visit, and for ensuring all students and accompanying adults are officially registered.
When registering, the Lead Booker will need the following information:
- The Access Code you received from the YoMo registration team. This code (ending with the letter “L”) is unique to your school group, and can only be used once.
- The personal details of the Lead Booker (including ID number and date of birth)
- Details of your school (official school code, address, phone number, school type)
- How your school will be travelling to YoMo and the estimated time of arrival and departure
- If you are planning to speed up your entry by collecting your students’ wristbands from the registration office in the week before the event
The deadline for registering the Lead Booker is 5pm on Friday, December 21.
Step 2: Register the students
From Monday 3 December, the Lead Booker will be able to add the details of each student who will be attending YoMo.
When registering the students, you will need the following information:
- The Access Code (ending with the letter “C”) that you received from the YoMo registration team. This code can only be used a number of times, and is limited to the total number of student places assigned to your school group.
- The full name, gender, date of birth and course for each student visiting YoMo
- Confirmation that you have obtained the parent or guardian’s consent for each student visiting YoMo
The deadline for registering all students is 5pm on Friday, December 21.
Obtaining parent or guardian’s consent
For all students, you must obtain permission from their parent or guardian that authorises them to:
- Leave the school premises to attend YoMo
- Participate in all activities taking place during YoMo
- Be captured in film and video at YoMo which may be used by GSMA for promotional purposes. We have a protocol in place to protect students who do not grant permission to be photographed – you will be briefed about this when you arrive.
We’ve created a consent form that you will need to use when communicating with parents:
Step 3: Register all teachers and accompanying adults
From Monday January 7, the Lead Booker will be able to register each teacher or accompanying adult who will be visiting with the school group.
When registering each adult, you will need the following information:
- The Access Code (ending with the letter “A”) that you received from the YoMo registration team. This code can only be used a number of times, and is limited to the total number of adult places assigned to your school group.
- The full name, gender, date of birth, ID number, nationality and mobile number of each adult accompanying your school group