Press passes are reserved for working members of the media only – including journalists, editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, photographers and industry analysts.
You will need to provide supporting evidence of your press accreditation in order to be considered.
The accreditation criteria assume that applicants are full-time in-house journalists, freelancers under specific assignment or industry analysts and that journalism and/or industry research is the applicant’s main job.
Accreditation will not be granted to:
- Publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, marketing executives, engineers, public relations representatives, financial analysts etc.;
- Price comparison sites, personal website writers, fan sites, designers, editors and creators;
- YouTube, Facebook or Twitter pages/accounts, personal blogs, communities, forums and user groups;
- Financial analysts, industry consultants, market research and consultancy firms;
- Editorial or business representatives associated with industry trade groups, associations or company partnered / sponsored websites; and
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending YoMo is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering the event as working news media
Spaces are limited, and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis to those who are deemed eligible. You will be notified of the outcome of your application on or before 23 February. If you don’t hear from us by then, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Please email the YoMo registration team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.