Educator Passes will be issued to successful applicants who:
- wish to attend YoMo for professional reasons
- are professionals working in education or STEAM sectors, and
- are not already attending with a school group. If you already have a School Teacher Pass, you don’t need to register for an Educator Pass.
If you meet all of these criteria, then please complete the form below. After submitting your application, you may need to provide evidence of your employment or professional credentials.
Applications close at 17:00 CET on Friday, 22 February.
Spaces are limited, and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis to those who are deemed eligible. If your application is successful, we will email to invite you to register for the event before 14 February. If you don’t hear from us by then, unfortunately your application was not successful.
If you receive our invitation, you have to register before 22 February to be able to access YoMo. Anybody not registered by that date will not have access to the venue.
Terms and conditions
- An Educator Pass will be valid to enter YoMo:
- during show hours on school days from Tuesday to Thursday 26-28 February between 9:00 and 16:30 and on Friday March 1 between 9:00 and 15:00
- during the “Teacher Track” program for education professionals on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 February between 16:30 and 20:00 (an invitation to book for the Teacher Track sessions will be sent after you registered for Educator Pass holders)
- during the Public Day on Saturday 2 March between 10:00 and 16:00
- Misconduct or misrepresentation of your position, outlet/publication or staff could prevent you and your entire organisation from attending future GSMA events.
- The GSMA reserves the right to modify eligibility criteria without public notice and to revoke previously issued YoMo accreditation/registration at any time.
Please email the YoMo registration team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.