Test your physical abilities and, at the same time, your knowledge of science and research. You will tone your body and your brain with the following activities:
- Force stretching the rope: The attendees will stretch the rope so that a sensor, together with the Chronojump software, allows to display a graph that visualizes the force realized at each moment on screen.
- Jump power: There will be a vertical jump to feet together. A sensor and the Chronojump software will allow you to visualize the height reached along with the flight time and the power of the jump.
- Speed and shot force: A shot will be made to visualize, by means of a radar, the speed of movement of the ball. With the Chronojump software we can analyze the force used.
- Exit force and acceleration in a race of speed: The participants will perform a 5 meter speed race. The Chronojump sensors and software will allow you to analyze strength during startup and acceleration of the race.
- Train with an inertial machine: Exercises will be performed, such as those made by astronauts in the orbital station. An inertial machine will be used where the participants will have to do much strength only by using their own weight.
13–14, Over 14,
Maths, Physics, Geography & Others
Energy, Mathematics, Physics,