Our Dream School Contest Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Our Dream School Contest (the “Contest”) will take begin at 08:00 am on Wednesday 26 October 2016 and end at 12:00 am on Friday 20 January 2017. The Contest is open to all Spanish school classes that are represented by a teacher, who is at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employees of GSMA Ltd., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter a Contest. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and decisions of the sponsor of the Contest (the “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all matters related to a Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. How to Enter: Entrants enter the Contest by sending their project (“Project”) in a digital format to: email@example.com. The initial deadline to participate is at 12:00 am on Friday 30 December 2016. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the contest for two weeks. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility any computer, online, or technical malfunctions that may occur. There is a limit of one entry per school into each Contest, and the invitation to participate is not transferable.
4. Selection of Winner(s): The 20 winning school classes will be selected on Friday 20 January 2017. Winners will be selected by the expert judging panel provided by the Foundum S.L. for their innovative ideas and quality of presentation received as agreed. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into regarding this decision or the selection process.
The WINNER(s) will receive the following:
• Entry tickets to YoMo Barcelona for one (1) school class of up to 30 students. The total approximate retail value of each prize is: €0.00
All federal, state, and local taxes associated with receipt of a prize and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s). The prize(s) are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied. The prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or substitutable except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details (including without limitation, method and location of delivery of the prize, brands and other variables) are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Notification of Winner(s): The potential winners will be notified by way of email to the email address provided by the entrant in registering for the contest. If documentation or a response is required, it must be received by the Sponsor within the time frame indicated at the time of the initial win notification, otherwise the potential winner forfeits the prize. A potential winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release. Each student of the potential winner’s class may be required to have a Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release executed by the parents or legal guardians of the student. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the specified time, fails to respond within the specified time of five (5) days, fails to sign and return the required documentation (if applicable), has not properly completed the items required for entry, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights in and to the prize and the Sponsor shall be entitled to select an alternative recipient. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
7. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for: (i) failed, returned or misdirected notifications; or (ii) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incorrectly completed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for any human, computer, or technical error of any kind. Noncompliance with the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, alternative winner(s) will be selected.
10. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use details of each winner and its students including name, city and of residence and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to: (i) be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters; and (ii) release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims and liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance of the prize, participation in the Contest, or attendance at YoMo.
11. Limitation of Liability: As a condition of participating, entrant agrees that: (i) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY; AND (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH A CONTEST, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER LEGAL COSTS. OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. Released Parties are not responsible for any computer or network malfunctions which may occur of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, howsoever caused.
12. Choice of Law: The Contest shall be governed by the substantive and procedural law of the US state of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of laws rules or provisions (whether of Georgia or any other jurisdiction). By participating in a Contest, entrants irrevocably agree that the courts located in Atlanta, Georgia shall have personal jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to a Contract and that venue for a legal dispute shall only be the courts located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
13. Rules/Winner’s Lists: For a copy of the Official Rules and/or list of winning classrooms, please send a self- addressed stamped envelope, except where prohibited by law, to “Our Dream School contest , [contact person], GSMA Ltd., The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AF, UK which must be received on or before [day month year].
14. Disqualifying Acts: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of a Contest or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and their entries deemed void. Any attempt to damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt occur, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. SPONSOR. Foundum S.L., Calle Denia 8, 08006 Barcelona, is the official Sponsor of this Contest.